YPF Website Program
E-commerce Websites for the Retail Florist Industry
Your Professional Florist offers two low cost full e-commerce website programs for florists in the United States and Canada.
- A custom URL (meaning website address such as www.yourshopname.com)
- Custom email account
- Secure shopping (SSL) is included for your customer's safety.
- Your shop's name, address, telephone number(s) and logo will be displayed throughout the website.
- You may set your own product prices, delivery fees, sales tax, etc.
- You may add your own custom products and images.
Your Professional Florist will provide:
- Monthly Web Hosting on our Secure Servers.
- Initial construction of the website*.
- Training via telephone support and ongoing technical support.
- Email service to send customers a copy of their receipt, you, the florist an email with order details, and any follow-up emails to or from customers.
- Complete access to the website via a control panel so you can make changes as you see fit.
- Holiday graphic changes so your site remains fresh looking.
Some requirements apply. These include and are not limited to:
- Merchant is required to have an ISP (internet service provider) to access the website's control panel and for email service to receive a copy of the completed order.
- Merchant must process the customer’s credit card to receive payment at 100% from the customer. Payment is not guaranteed by YPF.
- Merchant is responsible for all customer service issues.
- Merchant agrees to pay $39.99/mo for a minimum of 10 months or a minimum of $399.99 to cover the cost associated with construction and hosting of the website.
- Merchant is required to have a URL for the website or YPF will obtain one on their behalf at a cost of $39.99 per year.
- Merchant must provide access to the URL Registrar such as GoDaddy.com so that YPF technicians may modify the DNS at anytime.